Wanna make this Stampede bad ass? How about a Cowboys Shotgun Wedding?
One lucky couple will get a complete Wedding Package (valued over $30,000) and get married LIVE on the Cowboys festival stage in front of thousands!
- Beautiful Brides – One wedding gown from a selection picked by the Beautiful Bride Team, Various bridal accessories, One bridesmaid from a selection picked by the Beautiful Bride Team, for the bride to wear herself or given to a friend to be her bridesmaid. Alterations by a very talented seamstress at Ingenuity Couture http://www.beautifulbride.ca
- Suits by Curtis Eliot –Style Consultation, Custom Tuxedo, Custom Tuxedo Shirt, SUITS Accessories & 15% Off for the Wedding Party – http://suitsbycurtiseliot.com
- Voozilla Travel & Celebrity Cruises – A free cruise of the couples choice with Celebrity Cruises –http://www.voozilla.ca
- Amborella Floral Studio – boutonnière, bouquet, floral centre piece for Cowboys Stage and credit for floral arrangements in any future celebration – https://www.amborella.ca
- Smitten & Co. – wedding planning services – http://www.smittenandco.com
- Hair Booth – hair and makeup services for the bridal party – http://www.hairbooth.ca
- Alberta Dimond Exchange – Brand new Engagement Ring –http://www.abdiamond.ca.
- 50 Guests Fast Pass Entry into Cowboys Tent
- Forever Cakes – One custom designed wedding cake – http://www.forevercakes11.com
This legendary story could be yours!
Starting Monday May 15, submit a photo of you and your partner below and tell us why we should choose YOU!
Rules and Regulations
*Your Entries will be posted on our Facebook Shot-Gun Wedding Event page*
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 9:00 a.m. MT on May 15, 2017 and closes on July 9, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MT. Open to legal residents of Alberta who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of the one (1) Prize is $31,000 CAD. Odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.