The holder of this ticket (“Holder”) is admitted to Cowboys Dance Hall Event (the “Event”) on condition that he/she by use of this ticket agrees to the following:
- Prohibited items at the Event and Venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind (includes knives, staffs/bats, bows, guns, hammers, axes)
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, carts or personalized motorized vehicles (except wheelchairs)
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the venue. Alcohol purchased inside the venue must be consumed within the festival gates.
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Beach /golf umbrellas
- Hard-sided coolers and suitcases
- Glass bottles, containers, vessels, etc.
- Unauthorized vending, soliciting, sampling, of any sort
- Professional video / photography equipment, including audio recording devices
- Colours, symbols, or other gang-related paraphernalia
- Sports equipment – beach balls, volleyballs, soccer balls, footballs, baseballs
- Squirt guns or water toys
- Megaphones, air horns, vuvuzelas, etc.
- Chairs, Tents
- Open flames (includes tea lights, fireworks, flares, fire toys, etc.). Cigarette lighters are permissible.
- Noxious substances (fuel, etc.) causing patron illness or reaction
- Neither the Event nor the Venue is responsible for invalidated tickets due to violation of house policies, user damage, or unauthorized distribution.
- Ticket is invalid if the barcode is duplicated, removed, or tampered with.
- Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (the “Rules”) pertaining to Cowboys Stampede Trail (the “Issuer”), Cowboys Dance Hall (the “Venue”), the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta and Canadian federal regulations.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and property to ensure compliance with the Rules. Cowboys Dance Hall reserves the right to inspect patron belongings and confiscate prohibited items without recompense.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES: Lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged tickets (in wristband, pass or voucher form) will not be refunded or honored in any way. Issuer reserves the right to deny or limit replacements and/or charge a fee for this service.
- Only original purchasers can edit, access, amend, or delete account information, including, but not limited to tickets, and any other method of accreditation related to purchases.
- This ticket is a revocable license; it may be withdrawn, admission refused, or Holder expelled from the premises at any time for any reason without refund to or recourse by Holder. House policies can be found at www.cowboysnightclub.com
RESALE OR ATTEMPTED RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM THE ISSUER.
THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PERFORMERS, SPECTACTORS, OBJECTS AND OTHER INHERENT RISKS INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT AND NEGLIGENCE) AND WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.
Holder agrees that Cowboys Stampede Trail, the Issuer and the Venue, Cowboys Dance Hall and each of their affiliates, parents, related entities, owners, governors, officers, directors, partners, partnerships, sponsors, principals, employees, volunteers, and agents are expressly released and forever discharged by Holder form any and all claims arising from and related to such risks or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event. Holder agrees to comply with the Issuer’s policies and will not make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Issuer or Event name, mark, or logo.
This ticket may not be used in any manner in connection with any promotion of merchandise or services of any kind or for any other commercial purposes (including contest and sweepstakes) whatsoever. Holder consents to the use by the producer of the Event, without compensation, of Holder’s image or likeness incidental to any transmission or reproduction of the Event.
The Issuer reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time without prior Notice.
 In this document, “ticket” refers to the admission status to the Venue purchased by the Holder from the Issuer, including but not limited to voucher, wristband form or pass form, guest list or cover charge.
For additional questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org